Epsilon - Great people. Fantastic place to learn. No technical growth through training. Good overall place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Epsilon

"Great people. Fantastic place to learn. No technical growth through training. Good overall place to work."

Current Employee - Database Developer in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Database Developer in Dallas, TX

Pros

Management was good about acknowledging hard work. People were very helpful and knowledgeable. You will grow as a developer here.

Cons

No training outside of the company.

Advice to Management

so far so good.

Other Employee Reviews for Epsilon

"Not good place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Interactive Developer in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Interactive Developer in Irving, TX

Pros

Good at getting business. 3 weeks of vacation in the first year.

Cons

a lots of push. presure. Micromanagement. PTO policy is not flexible. Don't use new technologies.

Advice to Management

Manage by encourage, do not micro manage.

"Good place to work and gain experience in the industry"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Pros

The people would be the main reason this company is successful. That goes not only for their personality, but their ability to come up with creative solutions to problems. I have only been here a short time, but have yet to come across a situation where I or anyone around me has been treated unfairly. In Schaumburg at least, we focus on hiring very intelligent, technical people that also have the ability to interact well with our clients. Doing this, sets the tone for the rest of the office.
    The salaries here are fair and in some cases higher than our direct competitors. The benefits are about average for the industry, but we still do offer a strong 401K match which is becoming more rare unfortunately.
    Free pastry and fruit breakfast on Thursdays!

Cons

With a company growing as quickly as this one, you do get people that are working very hard to meet our goals. Many employees will work extra hours to get their work done, but I believe this is done to meet our goals and I have seen the company focus on bringing in more staff to help us with our needs.

Advice to Management

There is a good staff of people working hard to meet the demands of our clients. While there is a bonus offered to people at director level and up, it would be good to see the rest of the staff offered an annual bonus.