Equian - Growth, Opportunity and Appreciation. | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Also has allowed excellent work life balance as I have moved up" (in 4 reviews)

• "Good benefits, clean environment, will hire with little to no experience for some positions" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Rapid growth and change has been hard on people, but the company is working toward the right goals" (in 3 reviews)

• "Overall pay raises were 1 to 1 1/2% a year" (in 2 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Growth, Opportunity and Appreciation."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Equian full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Equian is a growing company that appreciates and supports its employees. I am so excited to work at Equian and I haven't felt this way in my prior jobs. It may sound cliche but I am working with some of the best people in the business. Are we busy? Yes, Is it tough sometimes? Yes. Am I tired after the week? Sometimes. But I will say that my work is valued and appreciated by my co-workers , peers and management. I am excited to be given the opportunity to really exercise my skills and experience and yet learn at the same time. I am looking forward to the new technology that we are bringing in for our new systems and leveraging leading applications. I love working with all of our offices across the country - and wow the facilities and perks are top notch! Our C level management team are all great and so approachable! There is a culture here that is just so positive and supportive that I really do enjoy coming to work (I know, another cliche!)

Cons

Some growing pains (space, infrastructure, integration) but this has been recognized and there are long term plans in place so that we can continue growing!

Advice to Management

Thank you!

Apr 11, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you very much for this feedback! Your enthusiasm is contagious and your honesty about the day to day reality of life at Equian is an excellent portrayal of the culture we take great pride in... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - IT Lead Support in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - IT Lead Support in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Equian full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Equian offers good pay and benefits. They have the normal paid holidays off plus the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve! The PTO package includes vacation and sick time combo with what would be considered standard numbers of days. There are also floating holidays and paid hours for charitable work.

The IT management team has an open-door policy and is willing to listen to feedback and ideas. They schedule regular meetings to keep everyone informed of how the department and company are performing, celebrating the wins and discussing the issues. They acknowledge hard work and encourage growth/promotion from within.

Once employment is established, when needed, they offer the flexibility of working around different situations to help the Employee support their family. They help keep a healthy work and family time balance.

There are activities scheduled to encourage team building, as well as, Employee family participation.

Overall, a great place to work.

Cons

Indianapolis location needs additional conference rooms and cubicles.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and open communication.

Apr 9, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for taking a few minutes to tell us about your experience as an Equian associate. Your favorable commentary reminds us that our attempt to encourage and pay attention to an employee-centric... More

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Network Operations Center Technician in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Network Operations Center Technician in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Equian full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

401k Match is solid, and good PTO benefits. They also like to take care of their employees with various events.

Cons

So many mergers!! Pay raises are little to nothing and advancement opportunities are limited.

Advice to Management

Spend more time speaking to employees about goals.

Mar 6, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for your feedback! We take pride in our benefit package and it's good to know that is considered a company "pro". However, we are in acquisition mode so as to position Equian as the most... More

Discover more reviews about Equian.