Equifax - CDC - a wholly owned subsidiary of EFX, inside the EFX building | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

"CDC - a wholly owned subsidiary of EFX, inside the EFX building"

Current Employee - Data in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Data in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time

Pros

Some of the people are really great.

Cons

Some of the people are absolutely horrible. You could be let go at any moment. The demands are unreasonable and the recognition for accomplishments is almost non-existent. Employees live under the fear that their jobs will be exported to the offshore office. Working under those conditions is stressful.

Advice to Management

Upper management should really take a close look at middle management and non-managers who have responsibilities over others in the office. Get rid of the toxic people. Pay attention to the day-to-day experiences of the lowest men on the totem pole; they count, and their unhappiness in their jobs is as real as anyone else's, with the added insult that their pay is low and their jobs are not secure.

Other Employee Reviews for Equifax

"If you just need money in your pocket until you find a better opportunity take"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Equifax as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They are very laid back and operate at a slow pace.

Cons

Lack of communication. When I was at the interview I liked the vibe with the team leads, but the upper management couldn't give me a straight answer on when I would be permanent. 2 years and three months later they abruptly ended my contract and I received a call that my contract ended after I left work. This is how they treat all of the contractors. There should be regulations to prevent companies like this from abusive temp-perm positions. People have families and bills to take care of.

Advice to Management

Have some integrity...

2. "No Career Opportunity"

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Equifax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very stable company and the location in midtown is ideal. Coworkers were amicable
    Tools to do the position were very accessible and made it easy to do your job

Cons

Direction
    Management sometimes changes direction without telling the individual contributors.
    layoffs all the time. The company is always concentrating on meeting the bottom line at the expense of the employees who they do not seem to value very much.

Advice to Management

This company can be a good company to work for if the focus is to make it a place where people can have a career versus just a job.