Equifax - If you just need money in your pocket until you find a better opportunity take | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Equifax

"If you just need money in your pocket until you find a better opportunity take"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Alpharetta, GA
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Equifax as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

They are very laid back and operate at a slow pace.

Cons

Lack of communication. When I was at the interview I liked the vibe with the team leads, but the upper management couldn't give me a straight answer on when I would be permanent. 2 years and three months later they abruptly ended my contract and I received a call that my contract ended after I left work. This is how they treat all of the contractors. There should be regulations to prevent companies like this from abusive temp-perm positions. People have families and bills to take care of.

Advice to Management

Have some integrity...

Other Employee Reviews for Equifax

1. "No Career Opportunity"

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Equifax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very stable company and the location in midtown is ideal. Coworkers were amicable
    Tools to do the position were very accessible and made it easy to do your job

Cons

Direction
    Management sometimes changes direction without telling the individual contributors.
    layoffs all the time. The company is always concentrating on meeting the bottom line at the expense of the employees who they do not seem to value very much.

Advice to Management

This company can be a good company to work for if the focus is to make it a place where people can have a career versus just a job.

2. "Slow and steady improvements"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Equifax full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Improvements are being introduced that are making it a better place to work. Progressive CEO. Stock price is showing all the good things that happening. Expect better things to come.

Cons

Old conservative company, so slow progress. Because of security, lots of restriction(which are required for such companies.)