Equinix - Communication Associate | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Hard to achieve work life balance" (in 22 reviews)

• "Honestly there were no cons I had a great experience" (in 17 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"Communication Associate"

Current Employee - Communications Associate in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Communications Associate in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Equinix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started as an HR intern and I really enjoyed that experience because I had the autonomy and empowerment to work cross functionally and explore new projects. There was a number of social and development events to attend so our class of about 70 interns bonded well. My senior year, I received a job offer to start after I completed my undergrad degree. I was placed in a role where I've been able to make high impact in the HR Comms team as we are building innovative communications programs. The culture and size of Equinix allows me to jump in on this important work as we begin to scale and focus on employee experience. Everyone at the company is willing to help you grow and learn and I’ve been able to develop my skills immensely.

Cons

Although Equinix is a tech company in Silicon Valley there aren’t amenities like free meals (just breakfast) or large scale events to get to know other employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the intern/new-to-career programs and maintain the positive and personable employee culture.

Equinix Response

Dec 6, 2018 – Equinix

Congratulations on completing your Internship and joining us full time! Building an intern program around meaningful work and career growth with us is a priority and we are pleased that you have... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager

I have been working at Equinix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Equinix, offers a fun environment and challenging opportunity for its employees. Working for a global leader brings a sense of pride to the office that cant be matched by competitors.

Cons

Leadership positions have been a revolving door over the last couple of years. Maintaining consistency in this area will increase the credibility of the company's mission.

2. "Finance"

Former Contractor - Finance in Redwood City, CA
    Former Contractor - Finance in Redwood City, CA

I worked at Equinix as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible, professional, diverse, excellent teamwork, and great senior management.

Cons

None that I came across in the work span.

Discover more reviews about Equinix.