"Truly Happy In My Work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Equity Residential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Equity Residential has given me the training, technique and tools I need to be a success. Add in a fantastic support structure and it's perfect. Equity Residential is invested in giving us all that we need to do our jobs to the best of our ability. I truly feel valued and appreciated as a member of this company.

Cons

For those of us that have no desire to be a Area Manager or Regional Manager, the options for advancement are limited. Training to be an trainer, recruiter, auditor or human resources would be amazing.

Equity Residential2018-06-28

Equity Residential Response

September 6, 2018Operations Specialist

Hello, and thanks a million for the uplifting endorsement! Nothing makes us prouder than hearing that we have succeeded in our mission to deliver the right tools and resources to our employees to make them feel happy, engaged, and challenged by the important work they do here at Equity. As for your remarks on your career goals — anything is possible here at Equity! Many members of our corporate teams started in the field just like you did and made the transition to the departments you mentioned when the right opportunities came along. Keep on volunteering for projects or initiatives that give you more exposure to the areas you’re passionate about, and keep in mind that your ability to move and grow with Equity increases a ton if you’re open to exploring other parts of the country. We encourage you to share your goals with your RM and corporate business partners, and we can’t wait to see where you go from here. In the meantime, thank you and your team for all that you do every day. We appreciate you!

1. "Working here for 5year plus already, what can i say they treat me good."

5.0
    Current Employee - Sst in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Equity Residential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Circle of people You just need to know them

Cons

rent discount to low, health insurance wack

Equity Residential2020-06-01
  2. "Good Structure"

4.0
    Former Employee - Community Administrator in Boston, MA

I worked at Equity Residential full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Learned a lot and have great employees

Cons

Growth opportunities and salary increases rare

Equity Residential2020-05-16

Equity Residential Response

May 27, 2020Operations Specialist

Thank you for your time working with us and for sharing your thoughts; we're so glad that you loved our teams as much as we do! We wish you the best in your next venture.

Discover more reviews about Equity Residential.