Cover image for Equity Residential

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Intern Review

Nov 6, 2022 - Intern in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great community and great people

Cons

Unclear assignments at some times.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Equity Residential Response

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your experiences as an Intern with us, and wish you the best of luck!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Worth the Career Transition!

Jan 26, 2023 - Leasing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Full benefits right away * Quality training materials and source guide * Good hard working people make it fun to work with

Cons

* If you're not into customer service, this is not the position for you * Lot's of information to digest at once, but management is very patient and helpful

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place!

Jan 11, 2023 - Construction Service Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working for Equity. It is a nice workplace, with good people and a supportive environment. There are a lot of people who have worked here for 7+ years. Great work-life balance (I work for the corporate office) and a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Big company with red type, but besides that part, everything is great

1 person found this review helpful

Equity Residential Response

Operations Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our page to share your feedback! We appreciate hearing from you, and we’re so flattered by your 5 star review!

Discover more reviews about Equity Residential.

Equity Residential Careers

Cover image for Equity Residential

Our Story In the early 1960s, two guys at the University of Michigan – Sam Zell and Bob Lurie – started managing student apartment...More

• Work With Us
  • Ten Ways
  • Benefits Overview
  • Equity Values

Equity Residential Photos

+ Add Photo
Equity Residential photo of: Our employees pride themselves on providing a remarkable leasing and living experience to our residents.
Equity Residential photo of: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month — an annual event to educate and increase awareness. Equity teams wear pink to support and raise awareness.
Equity Residential photo of: The Equity team in Chicago had a blast visiting Chicago Animal Care and Control with Safe Humane.
Equity Residential photo of: The Chicago teams led interactive presentations to showcase all the different facets of technology at Equity!
Equity Residential photo of: Flora Apartments