Equity Trust Company - Challenging Work and Fantastic Work-Life Balance! | Glassdoor
  1. "Challenging Work and Fantastic Work-Life Balance!"

I have been working at Equity Trust Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

The projects I have the opportunity to work on are challenging and impact the entire organization so I feel like I am making a difference every day. The work-life balance is really great too with amenities such as free massages, onsite gym, flexible summer hours and more. Most of the people who work here are passionate about their jobs and truly care about the company and its success. I hope to stay and grow for... years to come!

Cons

As with any workplace, there is sometimes "red tape" that can get in the way of moving forward with things as quickly as I may want; however, I feel that my opinions are always heard and strongly considered, and a compromise is always reached.

Equity Trust Company2019-05-09
  1. "Amazing Place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate in Westlake, OH

I have been working at Equity Trust Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My teammates are great to work with. We have a really collaborative environment. My job challenges me to think and problem solve, and it makes my work interesting. It is a really fun place to work.

Cons

We could update some of our technology. The systems and services we use are great, but some people are using older model computers.

Advice to Management

Communication has really improved. Keep it up! Keep up the engagement with your staff.

Equity Trust Company2019-07-03
  2. "A great place to learn"

I worked at Equity Trust Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company culture and a supportive environment for improving as a developer. Chance to write a lot of code that goes to production are everywhere since the team is relatively small.

Cons

The technology stack is not the most coherently implemented.

Equity Trust Company2019-10-29

Discover more reviews about Equity Trust Company.