KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Job with Purpose

Mar 9, 2021 - Designer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Finally, I found a job that has meaning. The work I produce with my team gives me a sense of pride and fulfillment that I have never felt at any previous company. I'm proud to say I am an Erickson employee, and I look forward to collaborating and setting the gears in motion to make things happen every day.

Cons

I'd love to see more diversity, but it's understandable that it is normal within this industry.

Erickson Response

Talent Coordinator

Thank you for this great review! Erickson takes great pride in our employees and the work they produce as we evolve each year. We appreciate the note on wanting to see more diversity and we will pass this along to our recruiting team.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee

Forest Fires, Jet Fuel, and Helicopters

Nov 26, 2021 - Fuel Transport Driver in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of Hours, Lots of Overtime, Nice Hotels, Very Minimal Driving, Very Unique Mission.. Made over 2K/Week... HELICOPTERS!! what's not to love about helicopters?!?

Cons

SEASONAL WORK ONLY, Big Corporate Structure can be a nightmare to navigate in regard to payroll issues, HR Stuff, Per Diem Request, Etc..

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company currently in transition but a great place to work and grow long term.

Nov 19, 2021 - Security Program Manager in Central Point, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Erickson Leadership Team in my opinion, is taking the company in a great direction leveraging our OEM status. With the investment in the updated S-64+ Air Crane, updated Bell 214's, and new internal systems, I feel like Erickson will be a great place to grow professionally for the foreseeable future. The employees and environment here at Erickson is among the best I have encountered throughout my career. More of a small company "family" feel than a large company operating world-wide. The benefits and work/life balance are very good.

Cons

Revenue can be "feast or famine" directly related to the severity of fire seasons. This is being addressed with the company transition but will take time to fully recognize. Erickson is currently going through the pain of updating throughout and refocusing the company which can be unsettling at times but overall, I have had a good experience.

Continue reading

Erickson Response

Talent Coordinator

Thank you for this detailed response. We couldn't agree more that the path that Erickson is on is one that will be great for the future success of the company and our employees.

Discover more reviews about Erickson.