Esker - Great company, great people, great solutions | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company, great people, great solutions"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

I have been working at Esker full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

*Good home work life balance *Ability to accumulate a lot of vacation time *Relaxed work environment - multiple places to sit besides your desk *Fun group events monthly *Caring, intelligent co-workers who are always willing to help *Fast paced, always learning something new

Cons

Not always a lot of room for career advancement, depending on department. But we are growing and new opportunities are coming up more often

Esker2019-02-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Works with customers; works with internal employees; with company for 2 years so far."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I have been working at Esker full-time for more than a year

Pros

~Amazing culture - the people who work here are amazing! ~They actually value their employees and have a great work-life balance! ~We have fun events every month & holiday! They do a great job engaging employees. ~Our customers are amazing to work with! ~The open work environment allows teams to collaborate and work better together. ~People are welcome to bring their dogs to the Madison office any day of the week...we...

Cons

~Room for growth is a bit hard because we aren’t a huge company, but you can find ways to excel and move up or give ideas on how to grow yourself here.

Esker2019-05-31
  2. "Awesome"

I have been working at Esker full-time

Pros

Great company, fantastic co-workers.

Cons

Not that I can think of.

Esker2019-05-28

Discover more reviews about Esker.