KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

No Thank You

Nov 8, 2021 - Other
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly hard to think of.

Cons

Literally no rules or direction, lack of socializing, lack of structure, lack of leadership, overall a terrible experience

Continue reading

Espressive Response

Human Resources Manager

We are sorry that you had a bad experience in our team, we continue working to offer each time a better experience to our collaborators and clients. We will take your feedback very seriously and wish you all the best in your future endeavours!!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company/fun job

Dec 14, 2021 - Senior SDR
    Business Outlook

Pros

We're not just another AI company that promises value and doesn't deliver. We've designed an AI virtual agent that's transforming the helpdesk and employee experience, and the results are so amazing, Forrester named us leader in the AI chatbot space, giving us the highest scores possible. This makes it fun to introduce to execs, because I know I'm doing them a favor. I know our solution can impact their bottomline! We've recently hired an amazing SDR Manager who's made a huge impact on our team very quickly. Our team environment is one of collaboration, camaraderie, inclusiveness. I've worked for a lot of managers, and he stands out for being genuine, honest, fair, smart, and a great mentor. I've learned so much in the last few months, than I did the entire time before he came here. I look forward to getting to my desk every morning, rolling up my sleeves, working hard and seeing results. In this particular job, if you're not willing to put the time in, you won't get results, and it's not the job for you. But if you're a go-getter, self-starter, have a good work ethic, you will flourish! Work/life balance is constantly encouraged and better than anywhere I've worked at.

Cons

Because we've been in a start-up environment, many IT execs aren't familiar with our Brand, so it's challenging to get their attention. But once we do, the product works its magic and they're won over.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people and technology

Dec 9, 2021 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

THE PRODUCT! The culture The team members

Cons

It is a fast-paced team because they will dominate in this market!

Espressive Response

Human Resources Manager

Thank you for sharing your opinion! We take all of them into account and our commitment is to continue improving the experience of our collaborators and clients each time :).

Discover more reviews about Espressive.