Estes Express - They treat me fair, but provide little room for growth. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Estes Express

"They treat me fair, but provide little room for growth."

Current Employee - Clerk in New Brighton, MN
Current Employee - Clerk in New Brighton, MN

I have been working at Estes Express full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and solid benefits package

Cons

Difficult to move up within the company.

Advice to Management

Train your employees and provide opportunity for advancement to make the workplace more engaging and improve retention.

Other Employee Reviews for Estes Express

1. "Many Years Wasted"

Current Employee - P and D Driver in Rockford, IL
    Current Employee - P and D Driver in Rockford, IL

I have been working at Estes Express full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

When I first started here I thought that I would retire here, BOY WAS I WRONG. There are NO PROS.

Cons

It's bad when you got someone in management that thinks he has to be a BULLY & push people around all the time. He has made every woman cry in the office over stupid stuff. And the sad thing is that corp. mgt doesn't believe a word of it when complaints are filled.

Advice to Management

If you don't turn your Management Team around I give this Company maybe 5 years before it shuts its doors. REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!!!! Your drivers, dock & office personel can either make you or brake you.

"My experience at Estes Freight was very challenging and rewarding at times."

Former Employee - P and D Driver in West Middlesex, PA
    Former Employee - P and D Driver in West Middlesex, PA

I worked at Estes Express full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

They have very nice equipment to operate,and always are kept clean.Never a lack of work,they always seem to keep you busy.Good job security!!!!

Cons

Some of the downsides that I see being a former employee of the company are, that you are never recognized for all your hard work that you put into the company.Nobody seems to take notice in the employees that come in everyday and give it 110%,and then some.You would think that when you get top notch drivers coming through the door you would want to hang on to them.

Advice to Management

Start taking notice of many of the fine employees within the company.Working together as a team will make many employees feel wanted and needed.Always remember that keeping your employees happy is one of the most important aspects within a company.Always remember when you have something good,hold on to it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!