Ettain Group - Great company to develop and grow with... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ettain Group

"Great company to develop and grow with..."

Former Employee - Office Lead in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Office Lead in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Ettain Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great compensation and bennies. Solid opportunity to grow professionally and build the company as ettain group is still primarily a force in the southeast. Everybody works hard and plays hard. Great ettain swag for employees and clients. Solid ownership/partnership team collaborates to steer the company forward. Had a contractor advocacy program in place when I was with ettain to ensure the consultants are taken care of. Very quality process driven with screening and references.

Cons

As with any recruiting and staffing organization, it's very metric/goal driven with weekly reports sliced and diced out of Bullhorn. Too many data drill downs. Office hours can be intense at times to hit numbers. Overall corporate can be a little quick to pull the trigger if the new employee doesn't show strong promise out of the gate. Despite these cons, the juice is worth the squeeze at ettain group.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding nationally. Continue to expand junior partnership and extend stock to the players willing to start new offices and build regions. Keep raising the glass ceiling for the current staff. Expand into new staffing sectors (engineering, telecom, healthcare).

Other Employee Reviews for Ettain Group

1. "Fair compensation, friendly staff"

Former Contractor - Security Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Security Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Ettain Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Upon being contracted by the Ettain Group in Atlanta, GA, they were very friendly, courteous, and provided very quick feedback on whether or not the company I would be contracting for wanted to hire me after interviewing.

Cons

Once assigned somewhere, I didn't hear much from Ettain Group. They initially would come around every month or so to see how we (the contractors) were doing, but after a management shift that slowed down. Not the worst thing that could have happened.

"Not bad"

Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Sterling, VA
    Current Employee - Quality Analyst in Sterling, VA

I have been working at Ettain Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Recruiters are quick to give you a call back when you need them to

My recruiter offered a lot of assistance when going full time with the company I was with

Cons

Was low balled on my wages when I initially began - but received some raises through my time with this company.