Ettain Group - ettain group empowers employees and provides excellent opportunity to grow a career in a fun and lucrative industry. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ettain Group

"ettain group empowers employees and provides excellent opportunity to grow a career in a fun and lucrative industry."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Ettain Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Incredible opportunity to begin a career with a fast growing and innovative company that really cares about its employees and customers.The environment is highly collaborative and team oriented, and fast faced. Employees are empowered, and the APART values impact the culture to make ettain group truly a unique place to work, with strong sense of team and drive.

Cons

The pace of the business is very fast, and employees need to have a strong sense of urgency. With an ever growing demand for high caliber IT talent, the most successful people are energetic, great relationship builders, and must be creative in marketing opportunities and delivering talent to our customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Ettain Group

"A Great Company to Work For/With"

Current Contractor - Help Desk Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Contractor - Help Desk Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Ettain Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Ettain promotes communication. They're always calling to check to see how I'm doing in my current role and if there's anything I need to be successful.

Cons

Still waiting to see if there's a downside.

Advice to Management

Although decent benefits are not a commonality in contract positions, it would be nice to have. Things like good insurance and some paid time off would be nice.

"Very good for a recruiting company compared to peers"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Ettain Group as a contractor

Pros

Honest , quick payments, accurate contracts, try to keep you on longer.
    Not sure what others are complaining about, the place is clearly a staffing agency, they do that job well enough, they pay on time a critical attribute of any agency, and one that many agencies delay. Everything is online, pretty good system, can improve invoicing process.

Cons

Younger staff , weak in experience but try very hard.