European Wax Center - Love EWC!! | Glassdoor

"Love EWC!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

I have been working at European Wax Center full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-We have such a great environment here, it's always positive and fun. ->We have a no gossip no drama policy, so we get to be in a drama free environment, and aside from that all of us get along so well! -We have hourly pay, but also get to earn commission on top of it. You get great sales experience from educating guests here on what we offer. -Our guests are awesome-you really get to know the regulars coming...

Cons

Whenever we come across any cons or issues, they get handled and addressed. Our management really cares about their centers and all of the associates that work in them, so they are more than happy to take feedback and make sure the cons go away. Any cons that have come up aren't current.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! They are always available to hear us out on what we need, even small things that come up. They go out of their way to get feedback on how management is doing, which I think helps to work out any kinks from the associate perspective. They care about their locations doing well and associates being happy. Thank you for creating such a great environment for us and being so down to earth!

European Wax Center2018-07-21

"Front desk"

I worked at European Wax Center full-time

Pros

Good place to work in college

Cons

Manegemebr could be better

European Wax Center2018-09-13
  2. "Great for beginners"

Former Employee - Wax Specialist in Franklin, TN

I worked at European Wax Center full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great training and high volume atmosphere if you’re new or looking to build clientele

Cons

Low hourly wage, low commission compared to what you make them. Poor management.

Advice to Management

More consultancy

European Wax Center2019-05-20

Discover more reviews about European Wax Center.