EventMobi - Sales | Glassdoor

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Toronto, ON

I have been working at EventMobi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture is amazing here, it's a place you actually want to go to every day. They also invest in your learning and career development. In the past, management structures had been lacking but new Management structures have been very helpful for bringing clarity and daily focus to each department.

Cons

As a startup company that has grown really fast, there are the usual growing pains associated.

Advice to Management

Keep on the path you are on and communicate everything to all staff along the way so that we know what the future holds and where we plan to be. Overall, EventMobi is a winner.

EventMobi2016-03-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Company to work for"

I worked at EventMobi

Pros

- Everyone is hustling everyday in order to create the best product out there - You are a part of the EventMobi family from day 1 - Managers are always open to suggestions and new ideas - Huge opportunity for growth.

Cons

- Teams are separated between two floors

EventMobi2015-08-19

"Pure madness, pure passion"

I have been working at EventMobi full-time for more than a year

Pros

EventMobi has an extremely passionate culture. The CEO manages to foster this common belief in making our client's lives easier, and everyone is hands on deck to make this vision a reality. The strength of the team as well as the quality of the product are a major plus.

Cons

Policies are occasionally unclear. With that immense growth, senior management constantly needs to readjust. Internal communications are challenging.

EventMobi2014-10-08

Discover more reviews about EventMobi.