Eventbrite - Best workplace | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Work/life balance here is the best of any company I have ever worked for" (in 38 reviews)

• "Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies" (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "growth of the team - sometimes the processes can take awhile to catch up and you need to have a flexible attitude to deal with some growing pains" (in 13 reviews)

• "I've found the work/life balance to be great (and that balance is VERY encouraged), but this is not a place for people who just want punch the clock" (in 7 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Best workplace"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best companies I've ever worked for. The SF office has all the amenities you could ask for. Plenty of meeting rooms, large cafeteria with free breakfast once a week, lunch 4 days a week and dinner twice a week. All the snacks and drinks you want. Awesome people to work with!

Cons

Salary and stocks a little on the lower side compares to other tech companies.

Eventbrite Response

Aug 21, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We're always looking at our compensation practices and leveling including the overall total rewards and in comparison to the local area. Please keep the feedback coming... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Contract Design"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Eventbrite as a contractor

Pros

Fantastic workplace with really friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Great food with plenty of vegetarian options. Lots of natural light in the workspace.

Cons

Not a ton of attention given to contract workers. Clearly not the highest priority of leadership

"Hope you like Orange Koolaid"

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the people I work closely with.

Cons

Less so the people I don't work closely with, including the muddly section of middle management that seem to have forgotten the value of communication.

Eventbrite Response

Oct 29, 2018

I'm sorry to hear your experience working here and would love to hear more in order to help guide our communication practices going forward.

- Julia Hartz, CEO

Discover more reviews about Eventbrite.