Eventbrite - Very transparent place to work | Glassdoor

"Very transparent place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees sincerely care about what they do each day. They're bright, motivated and highly collaborative. There is a can-do attitude that is a huge part of the culture. The employees are some of the most sincere, happy, helpful,outgoing and talented people I've ever worked with. Employees enjoy working shoulder to shoulder each day and get things done. While there is process in place, we're not smothered... by it. The conference rooms just became a whole lot cooler. There are two kegbots and a healthy ping-pong community. I love that I can bring my dog to work and know that he loves it at Eventbrite too. There are zero phony people at Eventbrite. What you see is what you get.

Cons

I'm hoping that the culture that exists today is not impacted negatively by the company's continued growth. I don't think it will be. The hiring bar is incredibly high and cultural fit is a big part of that. Eventbrite hires brilliant people who are also a delight to be around. Can't go wrong with that combo.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on keeping the hiring bar high while working to retain the talent that already works here.

Eventbrite2012-12-28
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Data Scientist

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros

Unlimited PTO, friendly work environment

Cons

Disorganized, not really many other cons

Eventbrite2019-08-29

"Positive Culture, Challenging Work"

Current Employee - Client Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for less than a year

Pros

Team-oriented environment. Coworkers are eager to assist one another. Laidback office with complimentary food/snacks. Management is flexible, understanding, and trustful. Day-to-day is full of problem-solving so there's variety.

Cons

Disorganized resources (difficult to find the most relevant material with constant product updates). Too many communication platforms. There's a company-wide sense of stress at this moment due to company acquisitions.

Advice to Management

Organize resources centrally and eliminate out of date information. Prioritize the design and engineering of the product.

Eventbrite2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Eventbrite.