KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing benefits and work culture

Nov 27, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great benefits: the best healthcare coverage of any company I've worked at - Good work/life balance: "Take the time you need" unlimited vacation policy; people actually use it; managers encourage you to take time off - Positive learning environment: Lots of mentoring from senior engineers and peers; other engineers always quick to help you learn / debug / pair program The benefits & work culture at Eventbrite is the best of any company I've worked at. I had an issue with my benefits coverage and reached out to the Eventbrite team a year after I had already left the company - they went above and beyond to help me resolve it, even after I had already left the company. Eventbrite takes work culture very seriously and really prioritizes their employees.

Cons

Some growing pains as the engineering team scaled

1 person found this review helpful

Eventbrite Response

Really appreciate you sharing this and hope all is going well in the new gig! - DH

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New remote employee having a good onboarding experience

Dec 6, 2021 - Senior Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Eventbrite a little over a month now, and so far it's a great company to work for. In pretty much every (weekly) all-hands meeting, the employee experience is a main topic. The benefits are phenomenal, as is the pay, and the stereotypical Bay Area tech company "grindset" is conspicuously absent. My manager has been very helpful getting me up to speed, with lots of one-on-one sessions, without micromanaging me. So far, there has been lots to love and no real complaints.

Cons

I can't think of any complaints.

2 people found this review helpful

Eventbrite Response

Thank you for sharing - this is great to hear! - DH

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company - would recommend

Jan 5, 2022 - Senior CSM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ample career development opportunities, talented and kind colleagues, internal mobility and follow through from leadership. I've never seen a business hire so many thoughtful and smart people.

Cons

The strategic direction of the business changed frequently (though I believe this is being corrected after feedback in 2020), frequent org structure changes, poorly executed M+A strategy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Eventbrite.