Eventup - Wonderful Experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Love The Team"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Eventup full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ping-pong, kickball, razor scouters to go to the bathroom. All the cool techy stuff you read about :) My co-workers are awesome though and a lot of fun, everyone works really hard and easy to get ahead.

Cons

We are in an open space setting so fun to be around everyone but your conversations are not really private which was scary at first. It is weird to pitch businesses because everyone around you can hear you but took me about 2 weeks before I did not care anymore and just got use to it. I think just in the beginning it's a little hard to get use too.

Advice to Management

I would just say more in-depth training would be great. Overall though it is a great team.

Eventup2016-05-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales Exec - Love it here"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Eventup full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun group, like the dev team and leadership team.

Cons

Kinda of dark office space. Takes time to build your book of business (6months -1 year)

Advice to Management

more meetings

Eventup2016-05-09
  2. "Great place if you can get the job :)"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Eventup full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun environment, really like the people I work with. It's a startup so things change a lot but that makes it fun. I make suggestions for changes to the website and they actually come to life. In my last position there was nothing I can change. Here you are given freedom and are encouraged to try new things to get better results.

Cons

Not many cons but one thing if you are not use to working at a startup where you can make a large impact but with that you have to learn things on your own then a startup in general is not good for you.

Advice to Management

Not really much, I know they work extremely hard.

Eventup2016-04-20

Discover more reviews about Eventup.