KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

I don’t get it.

Oct 12, 2021 - CS Team Member in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team itself is incredibly helpful and understanding. It’s genuine - and unique. Some customers are fun to interact with and support.

Cons

I don’t get it. This team is the most helpful and supportive team in the company (internally and externally) and here’s what you get for it: The onboarding is assumptive and hastily put together. Instead of actually delivering helpful content, they rely on a six month rollercoaster forcing you to learn by failure. It’s stressful, it’s lazy, it’s immature. The CS team does thankless work, are subject to constant pressure from agents who are just awful people, and are paid below Boston’s average rate - we all know it. They know it too. It’s a cycle - somewhere before customers get to us, they are misled and we put out the fire. They don’t teach you any standards here. They don’t have a formula for success - just get in and figure it out. I don’t think they pay for your healthcare anymore either - so more money lost.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to work

Nov 10, 2021 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of support for success

Cons

cold calling can be tedious

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good role, but what you do day to day depends upon the team you are assigned

Nov 14, 2021 - Senior Quantitative Analyst in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people who want to teach and support employee growth

Cons

Not all analyst jobs are the same. Some have more operations work than others. How much pure analysis you’re doing depends upon which team you’re on.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about EverQuote.