Cover image for Everbridge

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Culture

Sep 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feels very entrepreneurial! Lots of autonomy. It's refreshing to work for a company that allows you to be an adult, and do what you need to do.

Cons

Resources can be a bit tight, which can make it a bit more difficult to do what needs to be done. But it's also just another opportunity to be creative and figure out another way!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Everbridge Response

Thank you for this great feedback! We agree, giving our employees autonomy is important and keeps us engaged and productive and is valuable to our culture.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 23, 2022 - Technical Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, very friendly employees, and great benefits.

Cons

Company has mass layoffs randomly

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Micro Manage **Entry Level** Toxic Work Environment

Nov 3, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home and that is it

Cons

1) Micro Manage as leadership has nothing better to do, but listen to your voicemails and tell you how they would leave the VM. 2) Be prepared to do 50+ calls daily and 99% calls are wrong numbers or will hang up on you. No real conversations from these calls 3) Be prepared to create your own target list as their is no BDR or Marketing help. 4) No real business plan set from leadership. They are more concerned with how many calls your team make so they can win against other teams. Guess what, I do not get paid on how many VMs I leave. 5) This is Entry Level 101 sales. Do not let them fool you and say the teams are hitting the target commission. I guarantee they are not getting close to the commission targets. 6)The solution is great, but you will not win deals because it is overly price. Leadership expect you to take a Ferrari and sell it to Dollar General Customers. Competitors come in at 1/2 the price for the same type of solution. 7) Over my 16 months with the company we averaged 2 reps a month quitting. A lot of red flags at this company

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Everbridge.

Everbridge Photos

+ Add Photo
Everbridge photo of: Beijing fun
Everbridge photo of: Fenway
Everbridge photo of: Lunch! Catered every Tuesday
Everbridge photo of: EVBG IPO 2016
Everbridge photo of: Volunteer Event at Food Link
Everbridge photo of: Thirsty Thursday
Everbridge photo of: “No matter where people are in the world, we help keep them safe.”

Everbridge Job Seekers Also Viewed