Everything But Water - I was fortunate enough to work in an environment full of open communication, understanding, motivation and success. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Everything But Water

"I was fortunate enough to work in an environment full of open communication, understanding, motivation and success."

I worked at Everything But Water part-time

Pros

I enjoyed working at EBW because they use positive motivation techniques that are personal. They encourage us to work together for sales by offering group bonuses instead of just individual financial gains. Managers and corporate truly take notice when you succeed and grow.

Cons

The number of fit experts at my store seemed excessive. It was hard to get hours which made it hard to increase your sale records.

Advice to Management

Although I was merely a sales associate technically, I was still interested in what the company as a whole was achieving. Maybe consider a company newsletter meant for everyone about what the company wants to do over the next year or so.

Other Employee Reviews for Everything But Water

1. "It was satisfactory"

I worked at Everything But Water part-time

Pros

discount, flexible hours, no pressure for commission

Cons

low pay, disorganized, work weekends

"Store Managers beware."

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Everything But Water full-time

Pros

Fun product, competitive but upbeat contests, weekly recognition of high sales, fair way to break down sales goals, relationships with other store managers.

Cons

Disconnect with corporate office, lack of specific market knowledge by corporate office (ie product sent to store is not product in line with our customers needs), UPT and ADS were unreasonably high for our specific market, DM turnover, financial compensation not consistent with expectations or store volume, high-volume store managers will consistently be harassed by corporate office and their DM's if even ONE stat goal is not met (even if goal and all other stat goals ARE met).

Advice to Management

Know your markets better and be respectful of your managers. Pay better attention to your DM's - if a successful manager of a high-volume store has no problems with one DM, and then you bring in another in which there becomes an issue, don't always question the manager. Maybe the problem lies within the new DM.