Evidon - Off The Rails | Glassdoor

"Off The Rails"

Former Employee - Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at Evidon

Pros

I cannot think of a single positive aspect of working at Ghostery at the time I left. The best that I can manage is that the hours aren't bad, since everyone tries to limit their exposure to the horrible work environment, at least in technology.

Cons

Management appears to have been given a mandate to find a buyer, virtually all talent has left, and everyone else is looking. It is a dismal environment. The recent technology direction change is indefensible and naive, and based on the thin experience of new management personnel who are completely out of their depth. The combination of a truly abysmal management team, profligate spending and lack of technology expertise,...

Advice to Management

CEO: Get some outside advice, especially in the area of technology. Your own technology acumen deficiency is no excuse.

Evidon2014-12-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Field Operations Intern"

Former Employee - Field Operations Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Evidon for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely love this company! Small tech start up so you really get to know everyone in the company and develop great work relationships. Everyone was extremely helpful and taught me a lot during my summer internship. The CEO, CPO, and COO were always available and very kind people. Outstanding company to work for!

Cons

Not sure what it’s like now since they were acquired by Crownpeak but when I was there it was fantastic. I’m sure it’s still great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing and creating a positive environment

Evidon2018-04-06
  2. "Raised the bar!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Evidon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Evidon raised the bar in what to expect out of work place; the leadership never made concessions in employee benefits and you always felt valued. The right people were put in place and the dev team had no turnover which is rare for tech. The culture, CEO and leadership made it a place you wanted to be.

Cons

Open, collaborative work environments can add noise to the place.

Advice to Management

Nothing....the leadership always made sure the employees felt heard, and valued. Crownpeak recently acquired the company and the energy and momentum continues....

Evidon2017-11-07

Discover more reviews about Evidon.