Evidon - Fast growth, good overall. | Glassdoor

"Fast growth, good overall."

I have been working at Evidon

Pros

Growing very fast as of 12/14. Good working hours, there seems to be a work-hard, play-hard attitude. The products are in high demand. Nicely stocked kitchen, nurf gun wars, open office environment. Flexible with work from home when needed. (I would say that 5 star review is pretty accurate).

Cons

Lots and lots of changes, one can't help but feel nervous at times. Some of the GUI's for products aren't very pretty, but the company is working on upgrading them. Too many different technologies, company is working on fixing that as well.

Evidon2014-12-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Field Operations Intern"

Former Employee - Field Operations Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Evidon for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely love this company! Small tech start up so you really get to know everyone in the company and develop great work relationships. Everyone was extremely helpful and taught me a lot during my summer internship. The CEO, CPO, and COO were always available and very kind people. Outstanding company to work for!

Cons

Not sure what it’s like now since they were acquired by Crownpeak but when I was there it was fantastic. I’m sure it’s still great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing and creating a positive environment

Evidon2018-04-06
  2. "Raised the bar!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Evidon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Evidon raised the bar in what to expect out of work place; the leadership never made concessions in employee benefits and you always felt valued. The right people were put in place and the dev team had no turnover which is rare for tech. The culture, CEO and leadership made it a place you wanted to be.

Cons

Open, collaborative work environments can add noise to the place.

Advice to Management

Nothing....the leadership always made sure the employees felt heard, and valued. Crownpeak recently acquired the company and the energy and momentum continues....

Evidon2017-11-07

Discover more reviews about Evidon.