Evidon - It was good | Glassdoor

"It was good"

I have been working at Evidon

Pros

Great people and talent. Kitchen is always stocked with goodies.

Cons

Execs are clueless to what is going on with employees and don't seem to care that they are driving talent away. Moral is down and people don't know what to expect with little information coming from the top. it's a shame because the concepts for where the company wants to go is great just that those managing everything are screwing it up.

Advice to Management

CEO should get better advise on how to handle the change. Everything is not OK and the sooner the blinders come off the quicker things can be addressed.

Evidon2015-01-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Field Operations Intern"

Former Employee - Field Operations Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Evidon for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely love this company! Small tech start up so you really get to know everyone in the company and develop great work relationships. Everyone was extremely helpful and taught me a lot during my summer internship. The CEO, CPO, and COO were always available and very kind people. Outstanding company to work for!

Cons

Not sure what it’s like now since they were acquired by Crownpeak but when I was there it was fantastic. I’m sure it’s still great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing and creating a positive environment

Evidon2018-04-06
  2. "Raised the bar!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Evidon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Evidon raised the bar in what to expect out of work place; the leadership never made concessions in employee benefits and you always felt valued. The right people were put in place and the dev team had no turnover which is rare for tech. The culture, CEO and leadership made it a place you wanted to be.

Cons

Open, collaborative work environments can add noise to the place.

Advice to Management

Nothing....the leadership always made sure the employees felt heard, and valued. Crownpeak recently acquired the company and the energy and momentum continues....

Evidon2017-11-07

Discover more reviews about Evidon.