Evidon - Totally Tragic Decline | Glassdoor

"Totally Tragic Decline"

I worked at Evidon full-time

Pros

Ghostery used to have vision and credibility. There are still a few employees around from that time but they're mostly disenfranchised. If you're an idealist who thinks you can right a sinking ship, maybe this is the place for you.

Cons

The leadership of this company has totally lost its way. The CTO is a bully who makes indefensible decisions both personally and professionally without any accountability. The CEO is either powerless to do anything about this or is a willing accomplice, and is without any cohesive vision about how to move forward. Anyone who points this out is labeled a problem employee and forced out. None of the architects of the soul...

Advice to Management

point·less (point′lĭs) adj. 1. providing advice to the management at Ghostery

Evidon2015-06-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Field Operations Intern"

Former Employee - Field Operations Intern in New York, NY

I worked at Evidon for less than a year

Pros

Absolutely love this company! Small tech start up so you really get to know everyone in the company and develop great work relationships. Everyone was extremely helpful and taught me a lot during my summer internship. The CEO, CPO, and COO were always available and very kind people. Outstanding company to work for!

Cons

Not sure what it’s like now since they were acquired by Crownpeak but when I was there it was fantastic. I’m sure it’s still great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing and creating a positive environment

Evidon2018-04-06
  2. "Raised the bar!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Evidon full-time for more than a year

Pros

Evidon raised the bar in what to expect out of work place; the leadership never made concessions in employee benefits and you always felt valued. The right people were put in place and the dev team had no turnover which is rare for tech. The culture, CEO and leadership made it a place you wanted to be.

Cons

Open, collaborative work environments can add noise to the place.

Advice to Management

Nothing....the leadership always made sure the employees felt heard, and valued. Crownpeak recently acquired the company and the energy and momentum continues....

Evidon2017-11-07

Discover more reviews about Evidon.