Ewing - Lots of moving parts | Glassdoor
  1. "Lots of moving parts"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ewing full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a great company to work for. There are a lot of expansion and will endure through time I feel.

Cons

Doesn't focus as much on employees and more on the bottom line but makes poor choices when spending money.

Ewing2019-05-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Culture of Caring"

I have been working at Ewing full-time

Pros

Fast growing, forward thinking, family owned company, with lots of opportunities to advance your career. Company rewards people that care about each other and the success of the company. 100's of employees that have worked for this company for over 10 years!

Cons

You can get sucked in and lose site of work life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep focused on company profitability and never lose the family feel and the ability to care about all of your employees.

Ewing2019-05-15
  2. "Lots of Upward Mobility"

Former Employee - Branch Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ewing full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Willing to develop low skilled individuals into Management positions. Lots of education offered. Lots of perks that help offset low salary.

Cons

Low pay for Managers for what is expected and the amounts of hours put in. Although there are locations throughout the country transferring our of your region is extremely difficult and not encouraged. Force me to find a job elsewhere to get moved out of state.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing but cutback on the private jet and DLC events to pay valued employees a fair salary. This will retain your employees that you've worked so hard to train.

Ewing2019-08-04

Discover more reviews about Ewing.