Exago - SDR Team Lead | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"SDR Team Lead"

Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT
Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is 10/10. An absolutely amazing company to work for. Exago truly cares about its employees and their futures. Both with Exago and beyond. Management would never ask an employee to do something they wouldn't be the first to do themselves. The Senior Leadership stemming from the CEO to the mid-level managers is nothing but class and integrity. I'm honored to work for a company that makes you a part of its family because nobody has your back like family does. You would be hard pressed to find a company that matches the morals and values of Exago. Truly a great great place to work. I love it here, I leave every day happier than the day before.

Cons

No cons. Seriously.

Exago Response

Nov 5, 2018 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review and feedback especially around our culture of strong morals and values which is so important to all of us here at Exago.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Account Exec"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work. The management team speaks with one voice, celebrates wins, encourages ee's to take initiative. The work environment is great.

Cons

None. A great culture at both locations.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Exago Response

Nov 5, 2018 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow incrementally our culture of succeeding together as one unified team is extremely important and something we will certainly remained... More

"Great place to make an impact"

Current Employee - Techie in Kingston, NY
    Current Employee - Techie in Kingston, NY

I have been working at Exago full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Fantastic opportunity to chart your own course while working with a great team. Everyone is encouraged to "be their own CEO." We are all here to support one another, within teams and across the broader organization. No cutthroat internal competition, turf wars or politics here. Just a group of solid, hard-working people out to collectively build something great.

Cons

An environment in which you are expected to chart your own course is not for everybody. With a great deal of autonomy comes a great deal of personal responsibility and self-directedness. Some people do struggle in that kind of environment.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on.

Discover more reviews about Exago.