Exago - A Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"A Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I worked at Exago full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team environment - I never worked with a more solid team of hardworking and dedicated people. Client focused - Everyone is focused on client satisfaction and success :) Management Cares - The management team here is focused on the growth of each employee and they also take the time to chat about families, life, etc. They truly care about you. Growth - This company is growing by leaps and bounds. Environment - A great environment to work in ! The door is always open if you want to talk to anyone about an idea, concern or the last big game.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons about Exago

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work ! It shows in the growth of the company, the loyalty and dedication of your employees and the satisfaction with your clients.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "SDR Team Lead"

Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - SDR Team Lead in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is 10/10. An absolutely amazing company to work for. Exago truly cares about its employees and their futures. Both with Exago and beyond. Management would never ask an employee to do something they wouldn't be the first to do themselves. The Senior Leadership stemming from the CEO to the mid-level managers is nothing but class and integrity. I'm honored to work for a company that makes you a part of its family because nobody has your back like family does. You would be hard pressed to find a company that matches the morals and values of Exago. Truly a great great place to work. I love it here, I leave every day happier than the day before.

Cons

No cons. Seriously.

Exago Response

Nov 5, 2018 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review and feedback especially around our culture of strong morals and values which is so important to all of us here at Exago.

"Account Exec"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time

Pros

This is a great place to work. The management team speaks with one voice, celebrates wins, encourages ee's to take initiative. The work environment is great.

Cons

None. A great culture at both locations.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Exago Response

Nov 5, 2018 – VP Strategy

Thank you very much for your review. As we continue to grow incrementally our culture of succeeding together as one unified team is extremely important and something we will certainly remained... More

Discover more reviews about Exago.