Exago - Best Employer to date | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Employer to date"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at this company is fantastic. There are two locations and everyone works really well together. There is a energy that everyone is really excited to be here and be a part of this company growing. Managers are very approachable and willing to help new hires in getting up to speed. I feel like I get a lot of work done and am building some amazing friendships with people that are really happy to be at... work.

Cons

There are no real cons for this company. Insurance benefits are expensive but as company grows they will have better options they can give to employees.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

Exago2019-10-07

Other Employee Reviews

"A fantastic place to work!"

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Kingston, NY

I worked at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

Exago is full of intelligent, friendly, and hardworking individuals! You truly feel as though you are a part of one giant team striving towards a single goal together (even despite the fact that half of the team is located in a different state!). At Exago, you rarely (if ever) feel left behind — someone is always willing to take some time to help you better understand the product. There is constant collaboration and... opportunity to speak your mind and work on side projects. And not to mention that Kingston, NY is one of the best places in the Hudson Valley — full of bars, restaurants, great views, hiking, and music venues! I would highly recommend Exago to anyone!

Cons

The work day is slightly longer than usual (9-6pm) — but I also chose to live about an hour away so the commute was the real burden.

Exago2019-07-31

Exago Response

August 8, 2019SVP Operations

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Exago as well as your point about Kingston, NY. We wish you all the best on your new journey.

"Be your own CEO!"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for more than a year

Pros

Our internal motto is "be your own CEO". Exago is a company that lives by its values and has built an authentic, open and welcoming internal community. We have strong, principled leaders who endeavor to always do what's right

Cons

I have yet to discover any cons to working here.

Exago2019-05-15

Exago Response

May 16, 2019CEO

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we really appreciate it. Great to see that there were no cons, but if any arise, please feel free to communicate your concerns. Thanks, Mike

Discover more reviews about Exago.