Exago - Culture of respect and opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "Culture of respect and opportunity"

Current Employee - Director, Product Management in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

At Exago, people will notice and reward your hard work. The culture promotes respect and cares about your opinion. There is plenty of opportunity for those willing to think beyond their job description. No pressure to fit in, and speaking up is encouraged, not punished. Team is growing at a measured piece and hiring practices are rigorous. Good diversity as well.

Cons

You will be encouraged to find paths for growth, not stay in the same place. This is not for everyone. Some positions have less direction than some may like.

Exago2020-01-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "BE YOUR OWN CEO"

Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Exago for less than a year

Pros

Speed of trust - to win business in a real time collaborative environment using all of the latest technology sparing no expense to work with the latest tech tools for success. Friends - upfront honest trust and respect for one another no matter the title is pervasive and obviously driven from the top down. Inspirational - ubiquitous positive reinforcement believing in winning every deal as a team for long term success. Fun - Simply having lot of fun celebrating success as we know our product, service and support is the best according to our amazing customers..

Cons

No cons just keep doing what we do.

Continue reading
    Exago2019-12-28

"Best Employer to date"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

I have been working at Exago full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture at this company is fantastic. There are two locations and everyone works really well together. There is a energy that everyone is really excited to be here and be a part of this company growing. Managers are very approachable and willing to help new hires in getting up to speed. I feel like I get a lot of work done and am building some amazing friendships with people that are really happy to be at work.

Cons

There are no real cons for this company. Insurance benefits are expensive but as company grows they will have better options they can give to employees.

Continue reading
    Exago2019-10-07

Discover more reviews about Exago.