Examinetics - not a great workplace | Glassdoor

"not a great workplace"

I worked at Examinetics full-time

Pros

if you are field staff the travel can be enjoyable

Cons

too much travel, no appreciation, poor HR interactions, supervisors are not available for help.

The sales group does well to secure work, but the mid level doesn't seem to care about doing well, just getting the job done. Clients are unhappy and if you try to let the office know how to improve services they make you feel like you are a hassle and they don't seem to understand the job themselves. They are such a large provider with clients locked into contracts you wonder if they even are about the quality at all or just the money coming in.

Advice to Management

Be aware of how things are going on all levels.

Other Employee Reviews for Examinetics

1. "Excellent Job, If you can Work long hours..."

Former Employee - Occupational Health Services Technician in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Occupational Health Services Technician in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Examinetics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay, I personally made $62K/yr, but that's because I have a Class-A CDL, and I negotiated a higher pay scale. The Upper Staff are very friendly and helpful. There is very thorough training and certification. The Hotel accommodations are excellent.

Cons

The laptops are obsolete. Not enough memory, and the testing causes the system to lock up and/or crash. Difficult sometimes to get electricity to the truck to power all the systems. You can't go to the restroom when you are busy testing a large group; you have to wait until your lunch break. Sometimes the info CD they send you is flawed, and you have to download the test baseline info for the company you are testing and burn a new CD....This is difficult if you are in a remote area with poor internet signal.

Advice to Management

PLEASE get new Laptops and Driver E-logs....

Examinetics Response

Apr 20, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had a great work experience, made a good wage and that the hotel accommodations you stayed in were excellent. Our IT department is looking ... More

2. "Field Technician (Occupational Health Specialist)"

Former Employee - Field Technician in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Chicago, IL

I worked at Examinetics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing worth mentioning. Horrible Pay!

Cons

low pay, work/life balance sucks, horrible per diem for hotels/meals

Advice to Management

Pay your Field Technicians a living wage. The job requires a level of responsibility that is not compensated fairly and you know it.

Examinetics Response

Apr 7, 2017 – Director HR

Thank you for your response. I am sorry that you had a negative experience. We are addressing our compensation/benefit structure this year and hope to implement a plan that meets both the ... More