Excel Midstream Solutions - Life is good. | Glassdoor

"Life is good."

Current Employee - Senior Mechanical Designer in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Mechanical Designer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Excel Midstream Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The wages, people and the atmosphere here at Excel Midstream Solutions are great! The owner and upper managment are very flexible, personable and really down to earth when talking to them. I really enjoy working here and look forward to a what my future holds with Excel Midstream solutions...

Cons

At work as in life you cannot choose family members, neighbors and in most cases co-workers. There are always a few bad apples anywhere you go. This place is no different...

Advice to Management

Please continue to weed out the bad apples around here. Thank you for allowing me to be part of the Excel Midstream Solutions Team!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Excel Midstream Solutions

"It is a wonderful place to work and a good family to be part of."

Current Employee - Designer in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Designer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Excel Midstream Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a young and smaller company, so you have that close relationship with your co-workers and everyone has to care about the product being sent out the door for the entire company to be successful. If you have a concern or issue the door is defiantly open to management, you are heard, and the situation is promptly addressed. They have a flexible schedule and are willing to work with each individual’s specific needs. The pay is good and over time is available if wanted. The company strives to use the latest technology and offers its employees many ways to learn new things.

Cons

The company only lacks a few perks that a larger company would have, but I am sure as it grows it will gain those perks and continue to be a very competitive employer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Best Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Specialist in Houston, TX

I have been working at Excel Midstream Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

EXCEL Midstream Solutions is the best place I have ever worked! There is a camaraderie amongst employees. The boss is knowledgeable, respectful, generous and personable! I love it here! I hope I am here till I retire!

Cons

I didn't hire one sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the atmosphere and work ethic. You're doing a great job and have a great company here! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!