Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Highly Recommend Excel Partners

Dec 11, 2017 - Anonymous Contractor in Norwalk, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, helpful professional staff. Leadership in temporary division have long standing relationships with clients. Clients trust Excel to supply qualified candidates. Temporary personnel can expect opportunities at a variety of professional settings.

Cons

Only con is the is downtime between assignments. But you can count on the temporary staff to keep you updated and place you as soon as they are able.

2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Very Happy With Excel Partners

Nov 29, 2017 - Contract Employee in Stamford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great to work with and easily accessible. I have been placed at a top-tier company several times, plus - they actually listened when I gave my criteria as to what I was looking for in a job. Everyone in the office is nice and knowledgeable, and they have many options available regarding positions, both temp and perm.

Cons

The office is a bit difficult to get to if you have no car.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee

What's the Point

May 8, 2019 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

They tell you about jobs that are allegedly available.

Cons

A Skype cancelled 20 minutes before scheduled time. You cannot get a return phone call, email or text. Sent on few interviews for same job. Never heard a peep or an inquiry of how it went. Need feedback and it doesn't happen. Did I get job or not.? I'll never know.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Excel Partners.