Excell - Growth and Balance | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Work-life balance, Day 1 benefits for all employees including contractors" (in 4 reviews)

• "Good benefits options that employees can opt for" (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "No performance review which is a hindrance in future job hunts" (in 2 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Growth and Balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Excell full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

eXcell provides their employees with all the tools necessary to be successful in their job.
Great work environment. The atmosphere is competitive, but friendly.
Management is establishing a culture that is hard working, flexible and fun.

Cons

Health care costs are always challenging to manage.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire quality people.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Extraordinary Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Excell full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

eXcell has a management team that has a deep understanding of business need and employee retention and satisfaction. This is a delicate balance when you are working in a people to people business. Not everyone is going to be satisfied but they are fair and diligent. The work life balance is exceptional but only as long as they know the business is taken care of. Which really makes me want to work harder to succeed for them. It is nice to want to make your management team happy because they reciprocate the gesture.

Cons

Because we are a large company with lots of over head, the rates could be better but because benefits are offered to all full time employees and contractors it does balance out. There aren't alot of contracting firms that offer benefits for all roles and are competitive with them.

Advice to Management

I aspire to move up and hope the mentality stays the same when I grow within the company.

2. "Good growth"

I have been working at Excell full-time

Pros

Working with this company has allowed me to enhance my skills throughout my department and has provided me the opportunity to have a say in the improvements of our processes. I think it is a great company to work for. They also strongly believe and practice a good work-life balance and understand the important of all of their employees.

Cons

As with any large business there are some issues but eXcell has found solution to work well with the corporate office.

Discover more reviews about Excell.