Exertis - Not for everyone! | Glassdoor

"Not for everyone!"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Basingstoke, England

I worked at Exertis full-time for more than a year

Pros

The incentives are really good from vendors, Dell and Fujitsu will bring in games and hire restaurants for lunch time. The new GSM for general south is good and compassionate, she will help you grow.

Cons

It’s not for everyone... it can be quite tiring and draining to be shouted at all the time. Depending on the area you’re working in, can be quite stressful with your team. Some managers should have never been managers and it’s all about company politics! You can solve 100 problems in one day but you are only as good as your number/target.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate some of the managers you have - the number isn’t the only thing you should look at. Most managers have little to no idea how to run a team.

Exertis2017-12-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "exerts employee review"

Current Employee - Administrative in Burnley, England

I have been working at Exertis full-time for more than a year

Pros

No two days are the same and some the employees are the reasons you want to turn up for work daily

Cons

No remuneration for jobs done. I have been an admin for 8 months now and haven't been paid for it. When you ask for the raise you deserve which is a mere £50 pounds a month, they keep telling you that they will look into it, but when it comes to management being paid thousands in bonuses, they don't even question it.

Exertis2019-11-30
  2. "the people make the place"

Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Exertis full-time for more than a year

Pros

the people at Exertis are wonderful and make the place

Cons

None that I can think of

Exertis2019-11-16

Discover more reviews about Exertis.