Exertis - Will suck the life out of you! | Glassdoor
  1. "Will suck the life out of you!"

I worked at Exertis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Struggling on this one! They have some fairly good sales days.

Cons

White Middle England directors. Old fashioned boys club, that have always worked there. A few mid level directors have joined over the years but are just clones of the old boys. Didn't have a one 2 one for 2 years after I moved to report into 1 of the 'boys club'. Number of females that are trying to get promoted are often seen sitting on directors laps at sales conferences. Feels like the 1950s! They just buy up... competition rather than looking at how they could create a better proposal for the customer. Lacks diversity. No soul.

Advice to Management

So many reviews on here slating the managers, maybe you should start looking into them rather than moving people along that make complaints.

Exertis2019-11-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "exerts employee review"

Current Employee - Administrative in Burnley, England

I have been working at Exertis full-time for more than a year

Pros

No two days are the same and some the employees are the reasons you want to turn up for work daily

Cons

No remuneration for jobs done. I have been an admin for 8 months now and haven't been paid for it. When you ask for the raise you deserve which is a mere £50 pounds a month, they keep telling you that they will look into it, but when it comes to management being paid thousands in bonuses, they don't even question it.

Exertis2019-11-30
  2. "the people make the place"

Former Employee - Customer Service

I worked at Exertis full-time for more than a year

Pros

the people at Exertis are wonderful and make the place

Cons

None that I can think of

Exertis2019-11-16

Discover more reviews about Exertis.