KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Love my job!

Jan 15, 2015 - Credit Card Reconciliation Specialist in Springfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job and the company treats their employees so well. There are fantastic benefits, the pay is wonderful, the supervisors and upper management really care about what the employees have to say about their work and ways to improve processes, the leadership really cares about their employees and takes the time to make sure that everyone has the tools they need to succeed and excel.

Cons

I actually have a very hard time finding things that are negative to say about Expedia because this is literally the best place I've ever worked.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work at!

Nov 30, 2021 - Senior Manager, Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great work / life balance - Friendly colleagues

Cons

- constant changes in management / direction

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Culture is going downhill. Stay away.

Oct 11, 2021 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything good about this company is slowly dying away. Colleagues are smart fun to work with People generally want to help

Cons

Below market pay for technology Endless re-orgs after the pandemic Micromanaging bosses that don't see the good in what you do but look for the smallest flaws in your work and mischaracterize your contributions or who you are as a performer Management puts career conversations on your calendar but it goes nowhere, feedback is vague. Lessening autonomy in general, you get pulled into random projects last minute where key decisions have already been made you are playing catch up 100% of the time. Director + are always mentionong to you indirectly that they are Director + White men are all over management, BIPOC have zero chance of promos until management wants to hire diverse candidates (read white women)

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Expedia Group.