Experian Data Quality US - Great team atmosphere, lots of room to grow and develop | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

"Great team atmosphere, lots of room to grow and develop"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best thing about Experian QAS is the people. It's a fun place to work with a great culture. I have found management to genuinely care about my career progression and growth, and the company has provided many opportunities for me to develop quickly in areas that interest me. It's a great company to get your foot in the door and begin building a career, as there are lots of different career paths open to those that prove themselves.

Cons

The work hours can seem a bit rigid (8-5), but most departments are becoming more flexible.

Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US

1. "The magic happens outside of your comfort zone…"

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pros: Challenging work environment that inspires you and pushes you out of your comfort zone. There were many days I found myself skipping to work excited for the new challenges ahead. Being my first job out of school, I learned the valuable lessons of accountability, high work ethic and discipline.
    The people are what make this place special and the culture allows you to bring your personality to work without having to conform, it is energizing and engaging.
    The opportunity is here for the taking but no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. You know that if you work hard and give it 110% that good things will come out of it. Don’t wait for opportunity to come knocking at your door, instead YOU go find it and this is the place that lets you do so.
    This job isn’t for everyone but no job is. If you are a highly motivated, self-driven, hard working individual that wants to get business skills and career progression on the fast track –well then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons: At times the workload can be overwhelmingly fast paced which can lead to quick burn out.

Advice to Management

Advice: Transparency is key and communication systems here do need some improvement especially how information trickles down and is delivered to all individuals within the company.

"Newbies"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time

Pros

Great benefits, okay pay.
    Nice people

Cons

Most of the positive reviews are all people who are either fresh out of college or have never worked someplace else in their careers. They have a strong sense that they are doing everything right and don't look to see what anyone else in the industry is doing. FaceTime is more important than actual results. Everyone here is way too involved in everyone personal lives which stems for going out drinking together pretty much every night. In the last six months I've seen at least 30 people leave. The turnover rate is insane here. There is minimal life work balance and zero flexibility for it.

Advice to Management

Activity does not equal productivity