Experian Data Quality US - Started my career at this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

"Started my career at this company"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Experian Data Quality US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees, culture, perks, nice office, potential for some great products to sell, employee development, office locations, exposure to lots of different areas of business.

Cons

High turnover of employees - especially in sales, lots of tension between sales and marketing, lots of bottlenecks in the IT/pre-sales/customer implementation processes, slow go-to-market strategy for newest/coolest products.

Advice to Management

Expedite the process of ditching older, less revenue generating products and put more focus on newest products (Prospect IQ). Metric sales management on training reinforcement - lots of tactics are only visible on the floor about a week or two after trainer leaves. Focus on developing younger employees further.

Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US

1. "Potential for personal and professional development"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Truly open door policy with management
    -Potential to create your own role (if business benefit can be proven)
    -Focus on personal and professional development
    -Collaborative and fun atmosphere
    -Management and senior management have high expectations of all employees and are committed to having those expectations met

Cons

-Pay is fair (could be slightly higher)
    -Long hours

Advice to Management

Keep thinking of innovative ways to keep our company moving forward. Saas (Software as a Service) is no longer new and cutting edge. We need to keep pushing the boundaries so that we do not become eclipsed by competitors or new challengers in the market (think of Google's capabilities) PS the Manager of Customer Experience may be one of your most valuable assets.

"Don't Work in Tech Support!!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Coordinator in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Support Coordinator in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Loved the social aspect of the company and that most people are in their 20s and 30s. It's a generally fun place to work.

Cons

Terrible pay; horrible tech support manager; no respect from anyone; would rather you leave the company than give you a raise or promote you. You work hard and do extra (working in two positions at the company for barely any money) and they don't appreciate you at all. In their eyes, even the best employee is replaceable. Also, you have no life- I worked 7am until at least 5pm (sometimes 13 hour days) and really never got to have a life.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to hire new people all the time and invest your time and money on the people you currently have instead. Why keep bringing in new people when you can keep the good ones and just compensate them more fairly??