Experian Data Quality US - A great growth opportunity, fast paced, well organized company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Experian Data Quality US

"A great growth opportunity, fast paced, well organized company"

Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Technical Sales Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working here. Experian DQ is a results oriented business less concerned with micromanaging and more concerned with the bigger picture. At every point is the company trying to help you grow both within Experian as well as within your own career trajectory. Trainings are plentiful, the support is fantastic, and the growth internally is unparalleled.

Cons

The only con is that the company is still somewhat restructuring, which leads to some confusion currently.

Advice to Management

Continue to be as transparent as possible with new business unit / division changes and stick to exhibiting the core company values.

Other Employee Reviews for Experian Data Quality US

1. "First job out college, challenging but rewarding"

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian Data Quality US full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since starting here, I've really expanded my skill set. I've been able to carve out a place for myself where the business sees me as a resource (I hope). If you push yourself hard, you will really get a chance to grow and learn with the business.

EDQ offers excellent benefits, especially education and further training. They seek to get you doing something you like and are passionate about, which is good for personal growth. Managers are open and approachable, and the other employees are quite sociable.

They are becoming much more flexible, work from home and remote options have increased significantly.

Cons

Compensation lags slightly behind, and recognition can be an issue at times. There are pockets of managers that are quite difficult to work with at times.

"Good people, good starting point, HORRIFIC management."

Former Employee - Business Development Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Business Development Account Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Experian Data Quality US full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is an extremely fast paced environment where there is potential to learn a lot. You are required to conform to their standards of potential promotion and training, regardless of your prior experience. Management tries to reach you with intimidation tactics, not ideal!

Cons

ABSOLOUTELY HORRIBLE PAY STRUCTURE. NEAR MINIMUM WAGE. BE WARNED! You are required to conform to their standards of potential promotion and training, regardless of your prior experience. Management tries to reach you with intimidation tactics, not ideal!

Advice to Management

Enough with the intimidation tactics. Management at a low level should not just be anyone.