Experian - Great place to work among super smart people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Experian

"Great place to work among super smart people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Experian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work/life balance -- I guess every team is different, but I find my schedule to be incredibly reasonable. It's not that I don't stay if I have to get my work done, but those late nights are few and far between and by late I am talking 7pm. Coming from financial services, that's leaving early.
Flexible about working from home
Free breakfast/snacks/fruit, cheap vending machine items. Sounds like a small thing to mention, but for me coming from banking, this was huge. It makes me feel like they really care about their employees.
Great supportive environment -- I've been here almost a year and so far I've only met one or two people who didn't seem like competent, good people.

Cons

The headquarters are really cramped
The operating system is old and hardly works on most sites. We'll see if I'm able to even post this correctly!

Advice to Management

I think management knows that the industry is rapidly evolving and that we have to stay on top of it, and I think they are working feverishly in that direction. But I would just say to them, yeah, you're right we have to grow and change, so keep at it.

Other Employee Reviews for Experian

"Extremely Toxic Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Experian full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The provided regular snacks and there were some good coworkers, but not many.

Cons

Managers were clueless and created a very toxic environment. I have never worked anywhere like this before and hope I never do again. Managers are the most unprofessional I have ever worked with. They regularly and openly ridicule subordinates and on more than one occasion take total credit for the work of someone else. Run as fast as you can.

Advice to Management

It's too far gone for any advice...

"Extremely Hostile to It's Own managment and Employees"

Current Employee - IT Director in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - IT Director in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Experian full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hard to think of any

Cons

Having left Experian, I now remember what it's like to work at a place that appreciates their employees. Experian has 1 BILLION in profit. Hard to think why they feel they need to belittle their employees and grind them and treat them as disposable.

Advice to Management

As an old friend of mine taught me, the fish goes bad from the head. Most of the executive managment really needs to be replaced by human beings that care for the people that work at Experian.