Experian - Sales | Glassdoor

"Sales"

Pros

good work environment for work

Cons

nothing to state on this

Other Employee Reviews for Experian

"Sad"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Experian as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

You get paid
    Healthcare
    Better than working with the security or facility department

Cons

Prepare for long hours

Taking time off is frowned upon

Email box will be full everyday with new request to fix or solve problems with solutions that will be ignored

Being laid off is common. In fact one building they own is empty and the one we work in is less than half full.

Advice to Management

Smell yourselves every once and a while, it isnt roses I smell.

2. "The magic happens outside of your comfort zone…"

Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Experian full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pros: Challenging work environment that inspires you and pushes you out of your comfort zone. There were many days I found myself skipping to work excited for the new challenges ahead. Being my first job out of school, I learned the valuable lessons of accountability, high work ethic and discipline.
    The people are what make this place special and the culture allows you to bring your personality to work without having to conform, it is energizing and engaging.
    The opportunity is here for the taking but no one is going to hand it to you on a silver platter. You know that if you work hard and give it 110% that good things will come out of it. Don’t wait for opportunity to come knocking at your door, instead YOU go find it and this is the place that lets you do so.
    This job isn’t for everyone but no job is. If you are a highly motivated, self-driven, hard working individual that wants to get business skills and career progression on the fast track –well then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons: At times the workload can be overwhelmingly fast paced which can lead to quick burn out.

Advice to Management

Advice: Transparency is key and communication systems here do need some improvement especially how information trickles down and is delivered to all individuals within the company.