Experis - Still working on becoming a great company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Experis

"Still working on becoming a great company."

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Experis full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunities for salespeople and recruiters.
You can make a lot of money if you are willing to work hard and patiently grow your client or consultant base.

Cons

Training program is intended for employees with similar experience and a history of success. Not a full-scale training program for those that are new to the industry. However, this may be changing soon.

Advice to Management

Encourage local teams to customize their offerings to their local market and clients. Don't forget that efficiency isn't everything. Many customers still want personal relationships with their consultants and the people that support them.

Other Employee Reviews for Experis

"Terrible temp to work for."

I worked at Experis full-time

Pros

I really can't think of anything they offer, that better temps don't offer as well.

Cons

This temp agency is horrible to work for. They take the best and brightest people that need work, and put them in the worst companies to work at. The tests you are required to pass before being selected for an employment opportunity are very difficult. Only really bright people will make high enough scores to be selected. I completely agree with this aspect of the hiring process, but they stick you in the most crummy job that these companies have to offer. Anyone who passes these tests can earn so much more money, with more possibility for advancement, if they work at any company but the one Experis places them in.

I've worked for several different temps and this was by far the worst. I have other friends that have worked for this temp as well, though they were placed in different companies, none were satisfied with their position. The placement at Sage Software is exceptionally bad, run far away if Experis tries to put you there.

My advice to you is if you really need a job and they have a position for you, take it. But keep looking for another job or temp agency to work for, and get out as quickly as possible. Trust me when I say that they will terminate your contract, and dump you with no remorse. They have a few well known companies that you might be enticed into passing up other opportunities for, don't do it. I promise that you will be kicking yourself. Their placements are either highly unsteady with layoffs every few months, or in a company that piles work on you and treats you like a second rate employee.

Experis couldn't care less about the temps they have. You're just a pawn to them. This is a company that's going to disappear quickly once the economy picks back up.

Advice to Management

I highly doubt they care about anything but the money they make off their temps.

"Worst job I have ever had"

I have been working at Experis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

there are not many pro's in my particular location

Cons

This company lied to attract me.

Advice to Management

Start paying attention to what is happening in your company. Candidates and consultants are our livelyhood- maybe it's time we treated them with a little respect. Also, as a company- learn to be responsible and stop transfering blame.