Experis - Experis Brazil - Startup following the money instead lasting customer partnership | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Experis

"Experis Brazil - Startup following the money instead lasting customer partnership"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at Experis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Energy: It put you in the front to the business
Market opportunity: All the companies are looking to better vision and focus on their own core objectives, so Experis can support them doing that, taking the talent acquisition in hands.
Results: With the right approach, you can make a good money.

Cons

Late comer; Arrogance and underestimation of its real competitors. Companies already participating in this market and internal HR in the prospects.

Advice to Management

Attention to the middle management. Better position the company to the market, and better control its results, pipeline and forecast.

Other Employee Reviews for Experis

"Terrorist company. It's a scam, a fraud."

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tres Cantos (Spain)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tres Cantos (Spain)

I worked at Experis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing. It's a scam. A Damocles' sword over your head.

Cons

- Frozen salaries
    - No social benefits
    - Mafia strategy: Hiring of seniors, send to clients that feed of junior staff and when the project is over they fire the employers. They do this is Spain to save a couple of bucks by not doing temporal contracts (more expensive). The day they wanted me to leave I was humilliated. I recorded the conversation, sue them and won. I need to share this experience so nobody gets fooled again.

Advice to Management

I had to make a contract with Experis due incompatibility problems with my MBA and my former job. Worst decision ever. The only work of these scam company is remove critics from the Web. It's a scam, a fraud. Never enter in contact with this company, or they will try to ruin your career. I don't know if they still do this, or how many trials they can survive. It's unbelievable.

"Worked via these as a contractor in UK"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Experis as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Nothings springing to mind hmmm

Cons

I had two days notice that my contract wasn't going to be extended, and thats because I needed to know to but in my timesheet, they also cocked up my pay ..

Advice to Management

Treat the contractors working via you better