Express Locations - NOT a corporate T-Mobile job, or pay. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Express Locations

"NOT a corporate T-Mobile job, or pay."

Current Employee - Store Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Store Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Willingness to hire from outside company. Sales driven.

Cons

You do the same work as a corporate employee, but without the same pay.

Advice to Management

Pay your managers more, they are the lifeblood of the stores.

Other Employee Reviews for Express Locations

1. "Sales Director"

Former Employee - Sales Director
    Former Employee - Sales Director

I worked at Express Locations full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked here for 7 years & after seeing the most recent barrage of reviews, I felt compelled to review the company myself. I started at the bottom & worked my way up. I learned a lot, earned a lot & made some life-long friends. And even though it end up so well for me, I can honestly say that Express is a great company to work for. Some of the best people in the industry work for Express: Melanie, Jason, Byron, Hunter, Ryan, just to name a few (I could list at least 50 more!) These are absolutely the kinds of people you want to work for. They are honest, hard working & truly value their employees. They invest in their people, trust them & take great care of them. And this is only on the sales side. On the operations side of things you have Stacy, Laurie, Christie D & Regina!! that are all the best of the best as well. I think it's great that upper management is finally posting reviews here to show everyone what a great place they work for. They only hire the best & are searching for the rockstars that they haven't found yet. If you are an honest, hard working person that really wants to be the best, apply here!

Cons

There are just a few cons that I can think of when it comes to Express. There are politics, gossip, a little back-biting & even some drama, but no more than you would find in any company. In most markets, it's way less than you would expect from such a competitive environment.

Advice to Management

Keep looking for those rockstars to bring on board. There are more out there!

Express Locations Response

Oct 4, 2016

Thank you for your review. Express truly is an advocate for their employees!

"Sales Representative"

I worked at Express Locations full-time

Pros

fun coworkers
    easy to think outside the box

Cons

Change in commission structure.
    Was difficult to hit minimum quotas and earn commission.

Express Locations Response

Feb 13, 2017

Appreciate your opinion. Express Locations is a fun place to work plus we are proactive with T-Mobile commission based structure and therefore diligently coach to the revolving changes. Pioneering ... More