KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 10 years

Representative Beware

Sep 18, 2016 - PCA/RTL in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started in the Company when it was Medco Health Solutions and then sold to Express Scripts. 10+ year employee. The original training was excellent. Holiday/Vacation Pay/PTO/ Sometimes OT a plus. When there was a building, you could make great friends with coworkers. Good insurance and benefits package.

Cons

After the buy out Las Vegas was the Step Child, even though we were the best trained team in the company. Pay/Insurance/Vacation/Time Bank/OT/Paid Holidays were great until the Buy Out. After Buy Out we still had these things but higher premiums, deductibles, etc., Vacation time was shortened and it wasn't separate from PTO. We had to work 1600 hours in a year, previously, to get our next years vacation time, when we rolled into 2015, all we worked for was dropped so we rolled into 2015 with no Vacation/PTO and then it accrued weekly. Pay was also reduced if you stayed with the company. New hire pay is about 12.50 p/h but very low annual raise %. No real respect for employees or members. Cut the call as short as possible. If you helped the member good but if not make them think you did and say it nice. If a call took anytime to resolve (usually less trained PCS giving out wrong info or complicated Ins the members didn't understand contributed to this) you were given demerits, if you tried to resolve issues properly, if it took more than 5 minutes. This caused you to loose your bonus. The CEO (George Paz) was not a person who cared if there was quality attention to the members. Remember this is a Prescription Benefit Management Co, getting people their medicine. I hope the new CEO has a different outlook.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good Company

Aug 7, 2022 - Inventory Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Express Scripts used to have much more generous 401k match before Cigna took over it

Cons

It is difficult to choose the nice shift

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good Place to Start

Aug 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, good benefits, flexible

Cons

Below average salaries, significant leadership changes

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Express Scripts.

Express Scripts Photos

+ Add Photo
Express Scripts photo of: Express Scripts' Headquarters
Express Scripts photo of: 2018 Veterans Day Celebration
Express Scripts photo of: 2018 Experience Diversity Summit Artwork
Express Scripts photo of: Can Can Sculpture Contest
Express Scripts photo of: POW/MIA Table was on display at our corporate headquarters as a place of honor for fallen, missing or imprisoned military service members throughout the Memorial Day Weekend.
Express Scripts photo of: Some of HQ interns celebrating #NationalInternDay