Express Scripts - As a former Medco employee,hate the changes ESI has brought | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

"As a former Medco employee,hate the changes ESI has brought"

Current Employee - Floor in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Floor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have a jobabout all Ican say

Cons

hours expected are brutal,pto time does not got towards overtime..earn pto so why be penalized for using it? Some people seem to get away with everything while the good employees are ridden to give more and more.

Advice to Management

Be communicative to employees on floor...remember we are the ones busting our ass for you

Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts

"Long time very disgusted employee"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Paycheck delivered on time and they are so busy trying to learn new system they forget about managing the people so you have a lot of down time to search for a new job.

Cons

Pay is horrible, health benefits are very expensive, the express values are a joke, very inexperienced management. Culture is to set a policy and then figure out how to side step the policy. Rating system or force ranking is ridiculous.

Advice to Management

My clients value my many years of experience and there is a reason I make 25% above the mrp for my position, I earned it! Remember you get what you pay for. I think the employees should be able to force rank the vps and senior directors. That would be something to offer to people leaving in mass

"Not a good place to work if you want to care"

Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Everything is very compartmentalized; you know your role

Cons

I work for a company ESI acquired for almost a decade and yet I have 50 hours a year for vacation AND sicks days. There is no leadership from management, and it often feels the leadership is a completely separate entity from middle management and below; there is a duplication of effort and no communication. Their "pay for performance" model definitely does not go both ways, and they do not trust their management; we are treated as though we are going to cheat the system at any moment.

Advice to Management

Talk to your employees, provide a vision and direction. Trust your employees and empower them accordingly.