Express Scripts - Challenging, Exciting, Changes,Overworked, Fairly Compensated | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

"Challenging, Exciting, Changes,Overworked, Fairly Compensated"

Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible work environment, numerous work at home positions available, casual dress code, fair bonus program, can carry a good portion of Paid Time Off balance forward each calendar year, career growth opportunities exist if you are a stellar employee. Very professional team members. I benefit greatly from the college compensation program which is offered to all full time employees.

Cons

Would like to see a bit more diversity in the work place. Work life balance a bit difficult because high weekly work hours are the set expectation of most employees. Customer service reps's could use more training and orientation. Expect that you learn the job very quickly. Would like to see more training programs.

Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts

"Verifying 1200 prescriptions a day."

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Pharmacist in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pharmacists can work from home, wearing jeans and shorts in the office, stock has been going up.

Cons

The pressure to meet the numbers has taken a new ugly leap for work at home pharmacists. We are salary, instead of hourly, as of July 2013. We are expected to review and approve at over 1000 prescriptions a day to get our required points.

Advice to Management

Please be fair. We need time to read emails, go to the bathroom, and take a break now and then. The expected points for work at home pharmacists does not allow time for any of these activities, or allowances for computer issues or just having a slow day.

"Customer Service Representative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Having the experience of working in part of the health care field will be beneficial to some. Also being updated with todays technology.

Cons

My biggest compliant and disappointment is making the work at home reps to pay for their own cable bill to continue to have the comforts of home. Second biggest complaint is having to speak with other employees that are able to go on vacation and we have to work 6mths to earn enough to time to get a day off. For shame.

Advice to Management

My biggest advise to management is don't walk on everybody else to make yourself look good thinking it's going to save your job.